Our contact details
Address: Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5EG
Phone number: 01795 430 064
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide information on our products or services.
- If requested, send promotional emails about new products, services or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored, periodically reviewed and removed when no longer relevant.
Your data protection rights
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box to agree to be contacted for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act 2016/679 you may request details of personal information which we hold about you and request the removal of this information from our records. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.